If you're interested in a position with the market leader, contact us to see how we can put your talents to work today.
We offer a wide range of competitive health and welfare benefits to our full-time employees highlighted by medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage. Additionally, we provide life and disability insurance and a 401(k) profit-sharing plan. Employees are eligible for paid time off (PTO) benefits, including PTO and holidays. We enjoy a professional work environment with talented colleagues throughout our offices.
File & ServeXpress is an equal opportunity employer.
- Responsible for software builds and releases.
- Responsible for the design and development of builds, scripts, installation procedures, and systems including source code control and issue tracking.
- Works closely with a quality assurance team to ensure final version is up to organizational standards.
- Requires a bachelor-s degree in a related area and 3-5 years of experience in the field.
- Familiar with a variety of the field-s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Expert in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Branch management
- Merging code
- Release management
- Build automation
- Experience building automation from scratch
- Deployment automation
- Experience with MS Build/Team Build
- Extremely strong scripting skills – Perl, PowerShell
- General understanding of code - .net, SQL
- Analyzes incoming data for completeness, appropriateness, and accuracy, in accordance with standards provided. Data changes are then either approved or denied – 25%
- Research missing required data elements which may require field contact, utilizing court websites, or direct contact with Customer Support or the external customer – 25%
- Monitor shared email Inbox and respond to issues or questions in a timely manner - 25%
- Maintain reports and daily tracking logs - 15%
- Other duties as appropriate - 10%
- One to three years of prior business experience acceptable, legal experience preferred
- Proficiency/knowledgeable of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, SQL
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with customers, both externally and internally
- Must be detail oriented with regards to following defined processes and procedures