If you're interested in a position with the market leader, contact us to see how we can put your talents to work today.
We offer a wide range of competitive health and welfare benefits to our full-time employees highlighted by medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage. Additionally, we provide life and disability insurance and a 401(k) profit-sharing plan. Employees are eligible for paid time off (PTO) benefits, including PTO and holidays. We enjoy a professional work environment with talented colleagues throughout our offices.
File & ServeXpress is an equal opportunity employer.
- Analyzes incoming data for completeness, appropriateness, and accuracy, in accordance with standards provided. Data changes are then either approved or denied – 25%
- Research missing required data elements which may require field contact, utilizing court websites, or direct contact with Customer Support or the external customer – 25%
- Monitor shared email Inbox and respond to issues or questions in a timely manner - 25%
- Maintain reports and daily tracking logs - 15%
- Other duties as appropriate - 10%
- One to three years of prior business experience acceptable, legal experience preferred
- Proficiency/knowledgeable of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, SQL
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with customers, both externally and internally
- Must be detail oriented with regards to following defined processes and procedures