If you're interested in a position with the market leader, contact us to see how we can put your talents to work today.
We offer a wide range of competitive health and welfare benefits to our full-time employees highlighted by medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage. Additionally, we provide life and disability insurance and a 401(k) profit-sharing plan. Employees are eligible for paid time off (PTO) benefits, including PTO and holidays. We enjoy a professional work environment with talented colleagues throughout our offices.
File & ServeXpress is an equal opportunity employer.
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for developing and growing new customer accounts in the legal community within an assigned territory. Each territory consists of a large base of small/medium law firms. The AE will utilize their prospecting and consultative selling skills, high energy and initiative to identify opportunities to provide web based marketing and advertising solutions.
- Responsible for the attainment of sales targets and quota on a monthly basis in assigned territory.
- Consult with the client regarding web based marketing strategies and solutions that will meet their business needs and will improve their ability to generate business.
- Strategically grow a customer base through prospecting and cold calling.
- Create and maintain sales pipeline status ongoing by maintaining accurate and complete information in selected CRM database including activity, closing, project forecast, close ratios and market intelligence.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the Mass Tort space and complete line of products/services and customers business issues and needs.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders regarding existing and new clients to identify and resolve client concerns; establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
- Participate in marketing events, trade shows and Company events.
- 5-8 years experience selling technology into the legal industry
- Proven track record for achieving quota
- Microsoft office/CRM experience required
- BA/BS required (Law Degree Preferred)
- Previous sales experience in online / advertising environment, and legal services preferred.
- Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques
- High level of competency with regard to Internet marketing and social media concepts
- Proven track record of developing new customer accounts with little brand equity requiring heavy prospecting, cold calling, appointment setting and closing ability.
- Proven track record of sales success, fast growth and consistently achieving performance at 100% or above
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interpret marketplace needs and translate them into products and/or services.
- Demonstrated ability to learn a complex product line quickly through self initiative and discipline.
- Technical aptitude (MS Office, Internet applications, CRM)
- Ability to travel 25% - 50%
- Pay Rate: $16/HR
- Hours: Full-time – Contract (90 day temp to hire - Opportunity to be extended)
- Data entry
- Filing court documents electronically
- Calls from Lawyers, assistants, clerks
- Efile-forwarding documents to courts electronically
- Responding to emails from law firms (email correspondence)
- Legal experience preferred
- High demand for service level
- Dealing with educated individuals
- Legal terminology is a great asset