File & Serve Indiana is a customized eFiling application for the statewide eFile Indiana system, developed by File & ServeXpress – the same company that provided eFiling and eService to mass tort, mortgage foreclosure, collections, and environmental cases in Marion County for 15 years.
File & Serve Indiana offers a flat rate for all features so no confusion over multiple pricing plans or subscriptions, plus firms utilizing eService for their complex cases enjoy the benefit of eFiling for free. Filers have access to the most extensive and experienced customer support and training in the industry.
The File & Serve Indiana Advantage
- ✔ 24/7/365 expert support
- ✔ Monthly invoicing for all transactions – other EFSPs only include with more expensive plan options
- ✔ Permanent document storage – other EFSPs only offer storage from 7 days to 3 years
- ✔ Free PDF conversion
- ✔ Dedicated firm account manager
- ✔ Rejected filing support
- ✔ EService for Complex cases nationwide
- ✔ Concierge eFiling anywhere in the country
Ready To Get Started?
Registering is easy. Simply provide a little information about your organization and add any users who will need to file and/or access documents in a case. Registration is free. There is no charge to set up an account or to add users.
Helping You Every Step of The Way.
Have a Question? Get in touch with one of our eFiling specialists to help jumpstart your process.