Content Marketing Specialist
- Develop content strategy based on clients’ business objectives and end users’ needs, unique value proposition, messaging, and audience
- Engage in market research and campaign analysis to uncover insights and patterns that drive future content strategy and creation
- Develop and optimize editorial calendars for integrated content marketing campaigns, with consideration of web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Create and organize copy for web, email marketing, digital advertising, and social media, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to drive interest and engagement
- Support File & ServeXpress’ Business Development efforts by preparing pitch decks, educational presentations, event marketing materials, and formal proposals as needed
- Support our File & ServeXpress’ communications efforts and content creation, such as press releases, technical articles, blog posts, and intranet content
- Integrate SEO strategies and intent into web-based content, leveraging keyword research and optimal site/page placement
- Use analytics, metrics, and research tools to evaluate digital strategies and create reports with recommendations to increase reach and engagement
- Keep abreast of current content and marketing trends, social platforms, media types, and SEO updates to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Other duties as assigned by Vice President of Product Management
- 3+ years of proven work experience in a professional copywriting capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing or Communications preferred, not required with acquired experience
- In-depth knowledge of SEO strategies and keywords, UX best practices, and analysis tools such as Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative, written content and supporting visuals; photo/video editing skills a plus
- Expert working knowledge of all current social media platforms
- Experience navigating and creating within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing, or similar platform
- Experience writing quality content optimized for current search engine algorithms
- Excellent communication, multitasking, and performance-analysis skills
- Ability to work in a team-structured, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to align creative concepts with marketing strategies
- Articulate thinker, able to internalize creative direction and react quickly to it
- Strong project management skills: ability to juggle, organize, and prioritize multiple projects, while responding quickly to changes
- Simultaneous divergent and convergent thinker, able to attack problems from various perspectives
Perks and Benefits
Our competitive benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents.
FSX employee perks include 401k, life and disability insurance, coffee, snacks, and work hour flexibility.
Take advantage of our office building amenities, which include a parking garage, deli and fitness center!
A healthy work-life balance is vital. Our flexible PTO plan encourages team members to take time off so they can return feeling refreshed.