Welcome to eFiling & eService for Georgia
Effective June 3, 2019, all Fulton County State Court Civil eFiling and eService must be submitted on the File & ServeXpress eFiling system.
Case documents previously filed with the court will be available on the File & ServeXpress system.
If your firm is not already registered with File & ServeXpress, please visit our registration page to get started. Firm users can be added to the firm’s account once the firm is registered. If you had a previous File & ServeXpress User ID, it will continue to work.
File & ServeXpress is a simple and efficient process. To get started, please check out our online and onsite training schedule below or contact our 24/7 client support at 1.888.529.7587.
Step 1: Register
Registering is easy. Simply provide a little information about your organization and add any users who will need to file and/or access documents in a case. Registration is free. There is no charge to set up an account or to add users. File & ServeXpress offers an attorney and pro per registration process. Register Here >>
Step 2: Learn
Learn the step-by-step process of eFiling & eServing, and view the actual screens you will see when you create a transaction. You will even get tips and tricks provided straight from the court.
Step 3: Login
Have a Question? Get in touch with one of our eFiling specialists to help jumpstart your process.
Please make sure you visit our page often to see if there are new video tutorials, user guides, frequently asked questions, and on-demand webinars.
If you have any additional questions or need additional support, you can contact File & ServeXpress Client Support at 1.888.529.7587, or email them at email@example.com. You can also email the FSX training team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
eFiling & eService: Fulton County Firms
Firm Administrator Training: Fulton County Firms
1. Will my eFileGA User ID and Password work on File & ServeXpress?
- Forgot your Password? Simply click the Forgot Password link on the Login Page and follow the instructions.
- Forgot your User ID? Please contact our Client Support Team, contact information below.
- Need to set up an Account? Please visit our Registration Page to get started.
- Have a previous File & ServeXpress User ID? If yes, it will continue to work.
2. Can I retrieve my Fulton State Court Civil documents filed on eFileGA via File & ServeXpress?Yes, documents previously filed on eFileGA are available on File & ServeXpress.
3. Can I file both new case filings and existing case filings?Subsequent filings in cases opened on eFileGA may be filed on File & ServeXpress and may no longer be filed on eFileGA beginning January 1, 2020.
4. How will I pay for my Filing?
5. Can I use File & ServeXpress to eFile into other Fulton County Courts?No, File & ServeXpress is currently only available for eFiling and eService for civil cases in Fulton County State Court.
6. Will File & ServeXpress store my documents or just send links via email?File & ServeXpress stores all documents filed and served on its secure web-based application. We will send you an Accepted email notification in which you may then log in to FSX and retrieve your file-stamped documents. Access to the documents you file, or are served with, will not expire and will always be available on FSX.
7. Do Civil case initiations have to be filed in any specific order?While each document attached will be a main document, the court prefers that the Complaint is attached first.
Pursuant to the forthcoming Administrative Order, effective June 3, 2019, all Civil cases electronically filed and served in Fulton County State Court must be submitted on the File & ServeXpress eFiling application.
Please note, documents filed with the court via eFileGA since June 3, 2019 are available on the File & ServeXpress system.
As always, we are available to assist you 24/7 by contacting us at 1.888.529.7587. You may also contact client support via support@file&serve.com or via chat from 7 am to 6 pm CT.
Let’s Get Started
Log in to File & ServeXpress.
We’re happy to help! Contact us below.