File & Serve Illinois is a customized eFiling application for the statewide eFileIL system, developed by File & ServeXpress – the same company providing eFiling and eService to mass tort and other civil cases throughout Illinois since 2005.
File & Serve Illinois can be used for eFiling and eService in all Illinois available courts that have gone live on the eFileIL system.
DuPage County is exempt from eFileIL until July 1, 2019. Thus, filers can continue using File & ServeXpress in DuPage County until this date.
The File & Serve Illinois Advantage
File & Serve Illinois offers a flat rate for all features so no confusion over multiple pricing plans or subscriptions, plus filers have access to the most extensive and experienced customer support and training in the industry.
- ✔ 24/7/365 expert support
- ✔ Monthly invoicing for all transactions – other EFSPs only include with more expensive plan options
- ✔ Permanent document storage – other EFSPs only offer storage from 7 days to 3 years
- ✔ Free PDF conversion
- ✔ Dedicated firm account manager
- ✔ Rejected filing support
- ✔ EService for Complex cases nationwide
- ✔ Concierge eFiling anywhere in the country
Here are some of the benefits your firm will realize immediately:
- SAVE TIME & RESOURCES – depending on your firm’s filing volume, it can take an accounting staff up to four days to reconcile a credit card statement each month. Let our team do that for you!
- EASY PROCESSING FOR CLIENT BILLING – credit card statements omit critical details your firm needs for billing clients. Our monthly bills are organized with all the details your need for billing clients, and we provide both .PDF and Excel formats for convenient loading into your billing system.
Please refer to the following documents for Illinois-specific rules and practices:
With the convenience of File & Serve Illinois you can meet filing deadlines without leaving your desk.
eServe Opposing Counsel
Online Service Lists make it quick and easy to serve opposing counsel electronically.
Receive immediate proof of delivery
Eliminate uncertainty and lag time when you file and serve. Our proactive notifications immediately let you know precisely when, how, and to whom your documents were delivered, when you have been served with documents, and the status of your filings (submitted, accepted, and/or rejected).
Increase efficiency today
With just a $2.99* Provider Service Fee per transaction, File & Serve Illinois is the smart way to increase your firm’s bottom line by increasing efficiency and improving productivity.
*Additional fees charged by the Courts and eFileIL system:
- Standard Court Filing Fees – contact your local court for information on filing fees.
- Convenience Fees – eFileIL charges a convenience fee to cover the credit card or eCheck processing fees.
File & Serve anytime with no rush fees.
Avoid the hassles of courier rush fees. With File & Serve Illinois there are never rush fees and filing and serving takes a matter of minutes.
Free document access in your cases.
Access your case documents electronically served upon you or eFiled/eServed by you, including file stamped copies, eServed copies, and judge’s orders 24×7, via a secure, password-protected Internet connection.
Ready To Get Started?
Registering is easy. Simply provide a little information about your organization and add any users who will need to file and/or access documents in a case. Registration is free. There is no charge to set up an account or to add users.
Helping You Every Step of The Way.
Have a Question? Get in touch with one of our eFiling specialists to help jumpstart your process.