DuPage County, IL is moving to the statewide eFiling system, effective July 1, 2019 and is now available for eFiling & eService on File & Serve Illinois!
In preparation of the civil filing code and fee changes required as a result of Public Act 100-987, pursuant to the Clerks of Courts Act (705 ILCS 105/27.1b) effective July 1, 2019, eFileIL will be unavailable statewide starting on Friday, June 28, 2019 at 12:00 PM CDT through Monday, July 1, 2019 at 8:00 AM CDT.
File & Serve Illinois is a customized eFiling application for the statewide eFileIL system, developed by File & ServeXpress – the same company providing eFiling and eService to mass tort and other civil cases throughout Illinois since 2005.
File & Serve Illinois can be used for eFiling and eService in all Illinois available courts that have gone live on the eFileIL system.
DuPage County is exempt from eFileIL until July 1, 2019. Thus, filers can continue using File & ServeXpress in DuPage County until this date.
The File & Serve Illinois Advantage
File & Serve Illinois offers a flat rate for all features so no confusion over multiple pricing plans or subscriptions, plus filers have access to the most extensive and experienced customer support and training in the industry.
- ✔ 24/7/365 expert support
- ✔ Monthly invoicing for all transactions – other EFSPs only include with more expensive plan options
- ✔ Permanent document storage – other EFSPs only offer storage from 7 days to 3 years
- ✔ Free PDF conversion
- ✔ Dedicated firm account manager
- ✔ Rejected filing support
- ✔ EService for Complex cases nationwide
- ✔ Concierge eFiling anywhere in the country
Here are some of the benefits your firm will realize immediately:
- SAVE TIME & RESOURCES – depending on your firm’s filing volume, it can take an accounting staff up to four days to reconcile a credit card statement each month. Let our team do that for you!
- EASY PROCESSING FOR CLIENT BILLING – credit card statements omit critical details your firm needs for billing clients. Our monthly bills are organized with all the details your need for billing clients, and we provide both .PDF and Excel formats for convenient loading into your billing system.
Please refer to the following documents for Illinois-specific rules and practices:
Ready To Get Started?
Registering is easy. Simply provide a little information about your organization and add any users who will need to file and/or access documents in a case. Registration is free. There is no charge to set up an account or to add users.
Helping You Every Step of The Way.
Have a Question? Get in touch with one of our eFiling specialists to help jumpstart your process.