Account Manager - Mid-Atlantic
File & ServeXpress, LLC is a premier provider of a suite of electronic filing services for the legal industry. We have more than 30 years of experience providing solutions and professional services to courts and law firms nationally for a variety of case types and practice areas. Our services give users case, document and party management solutions that simplify the litigation workflow of any case. By offering electronic filing to courts, including the premier business court in the country, the Delaware Court of Chancery, secure document exchange among judges and attorneys, alert and notification tools, and a document repository, File & ServeXpress offers a complete litigation solution for the life of a case.
Our clients represent the largest 100 U.S. law firms, numerous state and federal government agencies, and prominent court jurisdictions across the country including California, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Texas, West Virginia and many other key jurisdictions.
File & ServeXpress is seeking an experienced Account Manager, based in the Mid-Atlantic area, to manage, foster relationships, and expand usage of services through our strategic court and law firm client accounts in the Mid-Atlantic. Experience and knowledge of the legal industry, legal terminology, rules of procedure, judicial and legal practices of courts and law firms are critical success factors for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage strategic court and law firm client accounts to gain trust and loyalty through responsiveness, proactive and timely communication, professionalism and by resolving issues timely and effectively.
- Communicate with court and law firm clients onsite, virtually, and through written communications.
- Listen to client needs, address issues timely and directly, and provide problem resolution to improve services and ensure results-based quality service delivery.
- Establish, communicate and demonstrate our corporate vision: 1) we are a client-focused company and dedicated to client satisfaction; 2) we are working to deliver more innovation, more services and more technology to meet the needs of our clients.
- Run monthly, quarterly and semi-annual and annual reports to track client activity, identify marketing and training opportunities, and track marketing programs, trends and filing volume.
- Attend conferences, seminars, host workshops, participate in legal and court related events to promote services.
- Utilize CRM tools to track and respond to escalated issues with key client accounts.
- Promote Client Communications:
- Identify and develop proactive electronic announcements to inform clients of not only new or existing features, but system changes, and enhancements.
- Participate in speaking engagements, write articles, and attend events to promote FSX as a Thought Leader in the market.
- Design email campaigns to notify clients of new features and product offerings, training seminars.
- Provide input to monthly newsletters as needed.
- Edit materials according to specific market or customer requirements.
Work with management and marketing to develop promotional materials including marketing collateral and website enhancements.
- Maintain strong business relationships to foster client loyalty; and develop business relationships with key decision-makers.
- Protect company reputation, image and brand identity.
- Retain major customers in competitive markets.
- Think creatively – sends cards to clients and their staff to remain in constant contact.
- Organize and implement activities to build relationships with existing clients including:
- Client satisfaction surveys.
- Onsite visits to client firms.
- Attend paralegal and attorney events
- Support firm’s involvement in legal networks and charitable organizations.
- Client development activities.
- Participate in special events.
Sales & Expansion
- Pursue business development and marketing activities to expand services and revenue in existing accounts.
- Create and develop opportunities and strategies to grow accounts and meet quota goals.
- Assess and strategically utilize market research.
- Work diligently to establish relationships in the legal and judicial communities to maintain revenue.
- Create powerful and targeted sales presentations for existing clients that leverage strong opening and closing statements geared to expand use of services.
- Ability to maintain client loyalty and associated revenue, a must.
- Must demonstrate immediate and consistent ability to expand usage services through existing accounts.
- Keep Marketing Team aware of suggestions and requests made by customers.
- Work with Customer Service to address, follow-up and bring to closure key client account issues reported.
- Work with FSX Contact Center and Marketing Teams to address customer service issues, implement and coordinate website updates, email notifications, and marketing campaigns.
- Work with Information Technology (IT) Team to report technical and functional issues impacting services to clients.
- Work with IT Team to prioritize feature enhancements and issues impacting client revenue.
- Support Sales Team efforts as new strategic client accounts are secured.
- Work with Training Team to schedule training services and ensure existing clients are properly trained.
- Provide Sales with new client referrals.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrate ability to adapt well to changes in the market place and unexpected conditions.
- Proven sales record of expanding services within existing accounts.
- Ability to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to foster and build network of judges, court personnel, attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants.
- Polished presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills; training and development; strategic planning experience; a proven track record in developing and administering client retention programs.
- Ability to handle confidential material will be critical, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate high levels of trustworthiness and integrity.
- Work independently and within team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- University degree, preferably in Legal, Communications, Marketing, Management, or Business Administration.
- Five+ years managing client accounts, preferably for legal software services or Software as a Service (SaaS) business.
- Five+ years building top level business management relationships.
- Strong interpersonal, account management, presentation, writing, and sales skills.
- Five+ years of experience using Microsoft Office and Windows, and web-based computer applications.
- Three+ years of experience with Client Relationship Management tools.
- Must be located in the Mid-Atlantic area.
Perks and Benefits
Our competitive benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents.
FSX employee perks include 401k, life and disability insurance, coffee, snacks, and work hour flexibility.
Take advantage of our office building amenities, which include a parking garage, deli and fitness center!
A healthy work-life balance is vital. Our flexible PTO plan encourages team members to take time off so they can return feeling refreshed.