- – On December 14, 2017, Madison County Circuit Clerk Mark Von Nida submitted a Petition For An Extension Of Time To Comply With Order 18368 – requesting a five-year extension for filing electronically through the county’s “stand alone e-Filing systems.” The IL Supreme Court denied this request on January 16, 2018.
- – On May 10, 2018, Madison County Chief Judge David Hylla and Circuit Clerk Mark Von Nida submitted a second Petition For Extension To Comply With Order 18368 – requesting a six-month extension for migrating Madison County asbestos cases to eFileIL. The IL Supreme Court granted this petition on May 25, 2018, stating in the Order:
In the exercise of the Court’s general administrative and supervisory authority over all courts, and in response to the “Petition by Madison County for the Extension to Comply with Order 18368" filed May 10, 2018, requesting to extend the deadline to migrate the e-filing and electronic filing management of Madison County asbestos cases to e-FilelL until January 1, 2019, the Petition is hereby granted.
- – Accordingly, filers may continue to use File & ServeXpress for both eFiling and eService of Madison County asbestos cases until January 1, 2019.
- – All other case types must migrate to eFileIL by July 1, 2018. Thus, File & ServeXpress will no longer be available as an eFiling option for non-asbestos cases in Madison County, effective July 1, 2018.
- – Effective July 1, 2018, all non-asbestos cases in Madison County must be filed and served via a certified EFSP on the eFileIL system, such as File & Serve Illinois.
The File & ServeXpress Solution
Central Records Depository Solution
Available Case Types
NEW: File & ServeXpress is now available for eFiling into ALL case types. Read the Administrative Order for details on when eFiling will be mandated by case type, beginning Sept. 1, 2017.
The following civil case types are available for eFiling into both new cases and existing cases:
- Law – Non Asbestos
- Law – Asbestos
- Arbitration (AR)
- Law Magistrate (LM)
- Small Claims (SC)
- Chancery (CH)
- Misc Remedy (MR)
- Probate (P)
- Eminent Domain (ED)
- Tax (TX)
- Will (W)
- Divorce (D)
- Family (F)
Helping You Every Step of The Way.
Have a Question? Get in touch with one of our eFiling specialists to help jumpstart your process.